Welcome to the new Dyeabolical website. Please feel free to click around and see what's new. In addition to a more streamlined look and an updated shopping cart, there is also the ability to shop by color from the Products side bar and a more robust search engine. And the best feature, in my opinion, is that you will no longer need a coupon code for free U.S. shipping over $50 when you check out through this website. (Note: You will still need the coupon code if you buy through my Etsy site.)
There are a few minor changes that you should know about.
- I will be phasing out the wood background that designates the in-stock items. It worked well on Etsy for at-a-glance shopping, but this website will let you more easily filter in stock from dyed to order. As always, every listing will be clearly notated.
- My Etsy shop will remain open, but distinct. Previously, the two sites were tied together and had identical inventory. Now the Dyed-to-Order colorways are available in both places, but the In-Stock items will be different. If you would like to combine orders from the same day just let me know and I can take care of that for you.
- This is the new Dyeabolical blog. You can read the updates here on the website or add this url to a feed reader such as Feedly.
- The Knit. Dye. Read. podcast now has its own separate blog.This will also be where I post about personal projects, books, etc.
- I have added several new Watercolor Stripes colors and new needles & notions. I am always on the hunt for good tools, so please let me know if you have any suggestions.
- There is a new FAQ.
I hope you enjoy the new offerings.