Dyeabolical turns 10 years old on March 7, and I could not have done it without you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you to everyone who has supported Dyeabolical for the last 10 years. Your support means everything to me.
YOU ARE THE BEST.
You really are. You are pretty great and I'm so glad we are friends. Big hearts for you.
Now let’s get this party started, shall we?
LET ME GIVE YOU SOME STUFF, OK?
10 winners will be chosen to win one of the following prizes.
- A set of 6 digital row counters in a rainbow of colors
- A Dyeabolical® gauge ruler and needle sizer
- A set of Knitter’s Pride Knit Blockers
- A pair of sock needles in your size and 1 hank of Dyeabolical® sock yarn
- A hank of the 10th Anniversary colorway “Tenth”
- A cake of Dyeabolical® Gradients on the Lovely base
- A hank of Watercolor Stripes self-striping sock yarn
- A set of 8 Heels & Toes mini skeins in assorted Dyeabolical® base yarns and colors
- A shawl kit including 2 skeins of Tenacious Sock in coordinating colors, plus a digital copy of the Shawl Seduction pattern by Kelene Kinnersly
- A sweaters worth of yarn! 4 skeins of yarn on the Targhee Sock base (90% superwash targhee wool/10% nylon; 100 grams/380 yards) dyed in your choice of color
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post a photo to this Ravelry thread of a project that you have made with Dyeabolical® yarn or fiber. Only one project per post, please. The project must be completed – ends woven in, blocked if it is a project that you would normally block, etc.
- For a bonus entry, post the same photo to your Instagram account. Tag the project with #dyeabolicalgiveaway. You must follow @dyeabolicalyarn to be eligible for an entry. If you have a private Instagram account, please send me a direct message on Instagram with a screenshot of your entry. Here is more information about sending a photo via direct messaging.
- Contest ends March 30. The projects can have been started at any time, but must be completed and posted to the thread and/or Instagram before March 30. I have several skeins and braids ready to ship in the In-Stock areas of my website and Etsy shop for anyone who wants to make something new before the deadline.
- Are some of your finished project photos pre-Ravelry? That's ok! The pictures don't have to be big or fancy.
- Spinning counts! If you made a finished skein of yarn from a Dyeabolical® fiber then that counts as a finished project. Did you then knit/crochet/weave that hand spun in to a finished project? That counts twice! Just enter a picture of the finished yarn in a separate post from the finished item.
- I will post a list of winners one week after the contest ends and earburn all of the winners. Winners have until the end of April to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize then a runner up will be chosen.
- Each project can count for 2 entries – 1 entry on Instagram and 1 entry on Ravelry. Multiple projects may be entered in separate posts.
- A project is a something that stands on its own in its finished form—a scarf, a sweater, a pair of socks if you would normally wear two socks, a full skein of hand spun, etc. Partial projects such as blanket squares, single socks suffering from single sock syndrome, and hand spun mini skeins do not count.
- Each project must be finished. Ends woven in, blocked if it needs blocking, buttons sewn on, etc.
- Projects must be made entirely from Dyeabolical® yarns or fibers.
- I am manually keeping track of all entries and will use a random name generator to pull the prizes. I will update this list of eligible entries weekly. If your entries are missing from the list then please PM me on Ravelry.
- This giveaway is sponsored solely by Dyeabolical®. It is in no way sponsored by Instagram or Ravelry. Shawl Seduction pattern provided by Kelene Kinnersly.
Special anniversary colors
I have a few special yarns in stock for the 10th anniversary. The first is the 10th Anniversary color that will be available all year. It is a speckled/variegated mashup of gray, orange, pink, and black and it is called "Tenth". It’s wild and I love it. It is available as a dyed-to-order option or there are still a few skeins left ready to ship. Tenth will be available for the rest of 2017.
For the next several weeks I will be offering a limited number of skeins of my retired Themyscira colorway dyed as a gradient. It will be available as matching sock sets or as a full size gradient. Like my other gradient colors, Themyscira Gradient will not be available as a dyed-to-order option, so check the shop or Etsy frequently for updates.